We have made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright in the material on this site is owned by us.
- The information contained on this site:
- Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and our employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
- Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
- We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the vehicles listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
- Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
- All listed vehicles are subject to prior sale. Check with us for the current status of all listed vehicles.
- To the extent permitted by law, we specifically exclude any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of this company or otherwise. Under no circumstances will this company or any of its employees and agents be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.
Accounts Applications Terms and Conditions
On submission of an application, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated below:
- You authorise the Wideland Group to make inquiries into the banking and business/trade references that you have supplied.
- External credit advisory companies will be contacted in line with this application. In absence of payment, the account will be suspended or closed as deemed fit by the Wideland Group.
- Any claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days of receipt of invoice.
- Our returns policy is available in each dealership on request.
- Ownership of the legal title in the goods delivered shall not pass to the Applicant until all monies owing by the Applicant to the Wideland Group are paid.
- Receipt of the full amount due shall evidence the passing of title to the Applicant and in ownership of the goods to which such payment relates.
- Failure to pay the purchase price and any further charges when due, or within such alternative time as may be agreed to in writing by the Wideland Group, or if the Applicant is declared bankrupt, insolvent or enters into an arrangement with its creditors, or if a trustee in bankruptcy, liquidator, receiver, or manager is appointed to the Applicant or to any of its assets, such event shall the Wideland Group or its agents to retake possession of the goods for that purpose and shall be entitled to enter upon the Applicant's premises.
- Terms and conditions will be amended from time to time, these will be available on our web site and forwarded to the e-mail addresses supplied if they change the terms of doing business with you.
- Where the Applicant not a sole trader, it is hereby agreed that a personal guarantee will be executed and annexed to this Credit Application.
- All invoices are to be paid on the 21st of the month following the date of the invoice.
- The account will be place on stop if payment has not been received by the due date
- Administration charges for late payment
13. The account may be closed at any time as deemed fit by the Wideland Group.